Immune System Quiz
I found this fantastic quiz that helps you evaluate your immune system. If you answer yes to 3 or more of the following questions, your immune system can use a boost:
1. Are you always tired or suffer from insomnia?
2. Do you get long lasting chronic infections, colds, respiratory problems, or allergies?
3. Do you suffer from chronic stress, depression, anxiety, or panic attacks?
4. Have you ever had any immune deficient diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia?
5. Circulation problems?
6. IBS, chronic diarrhea or constipation?
7. Do you regularly eat meats that are injected with antibiotics or hormones?
8. Do you have diabetes or liver disease?
9. Do you drink from the tap or eat foods with pesticides( not organic foods)
10. Do you have bouts of candida or yeast infections that don’t go away even with treatment?
11. Are you exposed to heavy metals, asbestos, or mercury?
12. Do you have skin disorders like adult acne or Rosacea?
13. Do you live in an area with heavy smog or pesticide use?
14. Have you recently had surgery, chemo, or radiation?
15. Are you a smoker or exposed to second hand smoke regularly?
16. Are you the recipient of an organ transplant?
17. Do you consume 2 or more drinks of hard alcohol 4-5 times a week or take recreational drugs on a regular basis?
18. Have you undergone long term treatments of antibiotics or steroid drugs?
19. Do you have periodontal disease?
Ways to boost your immune system:
- Avoid refined sugars, red meats, fried foods, and processed foods. Refined sugar is a major immune system depressant. Reduce dairy foods as much as possible.
- Spirulina or Chlorella to detoxify your blood stream
- Eat whole grains, fresh produce, fiber foods, organic foods, plenty of water (filtered)
- green tea
- enzyme rich foods
- relaxation & a positive attitude
- stop tobacco